Saddleworth Plumbing and Gas Logo
telephone Saddleworth Plumbing

01457 810101 or 07747 028209

email Saddleworth Plumbing

sales@saddleworthplumbing.co.uk

follow Saddleworth Plumbing on Facebook to keep informed about our Plumbing contractor services
follow Saddleworth Plumbing on Twitter to read our tweets about our Plumbing contractor services

Request a Quote

Your name:

Your email:

Leave this empty:

Your message:

"At Saddleworth Plumbing we look after our customers for the long haul. Unlike other plumbing, gas or heating contractors, we will always return if there is a problem."

Read our testimonials here.

No Callout
Charges

Download our free plumbing, gas and heating services App

Latest discount offers for Trust Members

Boilers Fitted, Serviced & Repaired

We fit, service and repair -

ALL makes of Boiler

All with a 1 to 7 year manufacturer's warranty

Click here

to find out more about our boilers


Welcome to Saddleworth Plumbing

Qualified in all aspects of plumbing, gas and heating
Domestic and commercial work undertaken
Oldham, Saddleworth, Tameside and surrounding areas

Call 01457 810101 or 07747 028209 for a no-obligation quote.

1 year manufacturer's warranty on all bathroom suites

Budget & luxury bathroom suites

Contemporary bathroom suites

Bath & shower suites

Click here to read more

Gas Safety Issues

£48,000 fine after landlords failed to arrange inspections

Two landlord companies have been fined for gas safety breaches at a block of privately rented flats in Hampstead, North London... Read more

Daubhill landlords fined after Little Lever tenants 'poisoned' by carbon monoxide

A FOUR-month-old baby and his parents were rushed to hospital after they suffered carbon monoxide poisoning... Read more

Technical Bulletin 055 – Duties of Landlords

A safety check on relevant gas fittings, completed within 12 months, is not the only legally required duty on landlords... Read more

Landlord fined for Gas Safety Record failings

A landlord has been fined for failing to have a valid Gas Safety Record in place for five tenants of his properties... Read more

Landlord prosecuted over carbon monoxide risk

A mother and her young son were put at risk of suffering carbon monoxide poisoning for seven years at their home in Ashton-under-Lyne... Read more